The Monastery “St. George the Victorious” (Свети Георгиј Победоносец) is situated two kilometers from Debar in the Rajcica (Рајчица) village, just below the road to Mavrovo.
This female monastery is part of the Bigorski monastery complex. The monastery church and quarters were built in 1835.
Read more about Monastery St. George…
Member of Off Road Macedonia team visited the monastery in June 2017 and made the virtual panoramas.