St. George (Св. Ѓорѓи) Monastery – Velushina, Bitola – 360 Virtual Tour

St. George monastery is located 1.7 km west from village Velushina in Bitola municipality.

The St. George church is a small three-nave building from 1839 and the fresco painting was made in 1848 by Jovan Zograf.

Read More:

The virtual walk was created by a member of OFF ROAD Macedonia team in September 2017.

st george velushina

Close Menu