Sustainable Tourism – two-day training
On 29-30.03.2019, a two-day training was held on the topic “Sustainable Tourism”, organized by the Local Development Agency – Struga (LDA – Struga).
This training was intended to convey to the participants the positive experiences on how, their rebranded services and products could fit into the tourist offer and create added value.
Within the two-day training, the following topics were covered:
• Introduction to green and sustainable tourism
• Steps to ecologize a tourist service;
• Using and prioritizing sustainable practices in the tourism business;
• Analysis of the negative impact on the environment from mass tourism;
• Positioning your business in the context of sustainable tourism;
• Innovation and sustainable green tourism;
• Turning your business into a sustainable tourism context.
Our member – Pargovski Jove as a representative of the Association for Exploration and Travel OFF ROAD MACEDONIA – Bitola, also attended the training.
The activity was carried out within the project: Beyond Borders – Introducing Smart Tourism and Sharing Economy / IPA CBC MK AL
Ohrid old town photo gallery 29-30.03.2019
After the completion of the work part, some of the participants had the opportunity to get acquainted with the beauties of Ohrid city under the guidance of the tourist guide Katerina Vasilevska. This was also a great opportunity for the creation of the following photo gallery.
View toward Ohrid Lake and old part of Ohrid city
View toward St. John church
Ohrid city at night
Holy Mary Perybleptos (St. Clement) church
Holy Mary church – Panados (Sv. Bogorodica Pandonos)
Plaoshnik – Saint Pantelejmon/Saint Kliment church
View toward Ohrid Lake
St. John church near Ohrid Lake – Location “Kaneo”
Traditional Ohrid architecture
St. Sofia church
Reconstruction of old boat used in Ohrid Lake in the past
Traditional architecture in old town Ohrid
Ohrid museum – House of “Robevci”
St. Kliment – (small) church